Hello, I’m looking for a web developer that can take a decent looking website and re-design it using Divi. The client’s current site, local listings and social media will provide the content, which you’ll incorporate into the site… (Budget: $30 – $250 USD, Jobs: Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress)
DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world’s most successful brands and agencies. The team you’d join: DialogTech’s Attribution team codes the glue that ties your web experience to your phone experience and then channels this data into tools that allow our clients to better understand their customer’s experience. The process is called “attribution” and we accomplish this by creating and consuming APIs that gather and merge large volumes of data from many systems and then make this data available to our clients in reports, APIs, and GUIs. Our technology stack is deeply diverse – In addition to a variety of 3rd party APIs, it includes an assortment of programming languages and AWS products. Most of our new projects are being written in Node.js and we have repositories with Node.js, PHP, and Python. As a member of the attribution team, you’d be encouraged and enabled to stay abreast of current technology trends and to use that research to contribute to the industry’s leading product.
- Passionate and curious about technology — researches trends, advocates best practices, and finds applications of new technology to customer needs
- Knowledge of the following AWS services would be preferred but not required: Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, SQS, CloudWatch
- Collaborated with teams doing lean software development, agile software development, and/or continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with several data storage engines including DynamoDB, SQL, NoSQL, Elastic, Redis and the contexts in which they are appropriate
- Working understanding of API design including building and consuming 3rd party APIs. Experience with any of the following: Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Marin, Double Click, Adobe Media Optimizer, Optimizely, Hubspot, and is a plus.
- Experience with a wide variety of enterprise application integration patterns, their tradeoffs and proper contexts for use
Where you fit in:
- You will be working with our attribution team as a back-end engineer to help expand our core call tracking product, SourceTrak.
- Attribution team works with various tools and services in AWS including RDS, MySQL, DynamoDB, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, and SQS.
- Integrate with technologies from key partners including Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Amazon while building new products.
- Collaborate with Attribution team to research, define, test, and code solutions for an industry leading product that does attribution, call tracking, call routing, and call analytics.
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 11 times running, Chicago Tribune’s Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain’s Fast 50 company! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a consulting agency that helps enterprise organizations to better understand their problems and identify opportunities where Open Source technologies can be utilized to solve these problems.
In order to do so, they collaborate with their clients on requirements and estimates to create a project plan and then provide development resources for the project. Progress is managed by a proprietary methodology that helps them reach their goals while staying within their budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an agency, the client is currently involved in several large projects which require a variety of skills. In order of importance, they are Drupal 7, Drupal 8, and finally general PHP with experience in Node.js/MongoDB. Familiarity with SuiteCRM, SugarCRM, and Meteor would be a plus.
As a Fullstack Senior Developer, you will be working on both backend site-building and frontend theming. You will be working on several projects and will be open to learning new technologies or improving your current skills when other needs arise. In order to complete your tasks, you will be working within the client’s proprietary methodology.
As a developer, you will need to be compatible with 3 major aspects of this methodology:
1- You would be dealing with JIRA tickets estimated at a maximum of 2-3 hours at a very granular level. For each one of them, you would be provided with the user story, technical approach, and acceptance criteria.
2- Tasks are sometimes estimated by another internal team member, so you would need to:
Communicate if you disagree with the estimate and offer suggestions or alternatives to make things happen within budget, while explaining trade-offs
Achieve the deadline even if that involves offering implementation compromises up to your project manager and the client
3- Track your time by using Toggl which allows the company to collect metrics on your work.
RELATIONSHIPS – WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the agency Principal who is also a senior software engineer. There is an existing daily meeting at 11:00 am America/Los Angeles (-08:00) PST.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The client has an urgent project that he estimates to be approximately six weeks long. If things go well, the role could become much longer term as well.
They generally meet on a daily scrum at about 11 am PT.
– Drupal (Must have)
– Symfony (Must have)
– Spoken English (Must have)
– Written English (Must have)
– Git (Must have)
– MySQL (Strongly preferred)
– CSS (Strongly preferred)
– Linux (Strongly preferred)
– Agile Methodology (Strongly preferred)
– Node.js (Nice to have)
– MongoDB (Nice to have)
– WordPress (Nice to have)
By GitHub Jobs We are actively looking for a Developer to join our Data Management team! This position will be responsible for helping deliver some of our most complex PIM projects. You will be working with a team of talented developers, leads, and architects to tackle important problems and resolve complex issues for some of the best companies and most recognizable brands on the Internet. You will be working in a distributed environment and must be able to be proactive and reach out to co-workers and clients on a regular basis.
If you thrive in an environment where you are surrounded by motivated, energetic developers and technologists consider this opportunity the next step for you!
– BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
– Minimum of 3-5 years PHP, object-oriented programming, MVC applications, and web development experience
– Minimum of 3 years of real-world e-commerce experience in the last 5 years
– Minimum of 3 years of Symfony development experience
– Familiarity with the Agile development processes, including the use of coding standards and systems for version control, build, regression testing.
– Actively participated in scalable website and web application development
– Hands-on experience designing/developing/consuming APIs (REST, GraphQL)
– Hands-on experience working with relational databases and writing advanced SQL
– Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
Nice to Have’s
– eCommerce platform engineering/business certifications.
– PIM / MDM certifications (Akeneo, Enterworks, Salsify, other major enterprise PIM platform)
– Other eCommerce platform experience (Magento, Shopify, Elastic path, Digital River)
– Exposure to Data Management platforms (PIM, MDM, DAM, ect.)
– CMS exposure (AEM, Drupal, etc.)
We have a Hotel Website in 3 languages, English main, german and greek We need to translate the email Templates of Motopress hotel booking plugin that we are using for online bookings to greek and german… (Budget: €8 – €30 EUR, Jobs: CSS, HTML, PHP, Plugin, WordPress)
Salary/Rate: £150 – £150
Luxury Yachting Lifestyle Brand. We are looking for a talented back-end Junior PHP Developer to join our dynamic and friendly team on a Contract basis (circa 3 months+). Role Info: Junior PHP Developer – Laravel – Contract- Fully…
By GitHub Jobs whynow is a new arts and culture digital platform promoting personal, powerful and positive stories in the capital and beyond.
As a subscription platform, members of whynow get access to a growing range of videos, articles, podcasts and more. We are looking for a woocommerce wizard who will work with us and be responsible for the maintenance and growth of both our frontend checkout system, built in React and the accompanying custom woocommerce extensions written in PHP running on our headless CMS.
This position requires full stack programming skills in the following technologies: (Woocommerce, React, PHP, SQL, writing tests). The candidate should have a strong understanding of woocommerce and wordpress as a content management system. Although this is a focused position the ideal candidate should have a good grasp on the entire web development process from UX design through to development, testing and deployment. The candidate would need to have the ability to follow and track issues, write code and test changes on both the frontend and backend of our checkout system.
As we are a young company in constant evolution our long term goal for this role would also be to facilitate moving away from the dependency on woocommerce at scale. This would involve consultancy on the alternative e-commerce packages available and working on the migration itself which would involve some nifty script writing and SQL query abilities.
Developing and optimising the overall frontend checkout process
Developing and maintaining the backend of the checkout
Monitoring woocommerce version updates and addressing breaking changes
Build on and develop and test our coupon and promotional systems
Write tests for edge cases to catch potential bugs on checkout
Troubleshooting customer subscription reporting that feeds into google analytics and hubspot
Consulting and research on viable ecommerce platform alternatives
Facilitating potential migration to another CMS and ecommerce platform at scale
Working on the development of new ecommerce features such as a store
Complete understanding of web development basics:
Strong understanding of the woocommerce platform and some experience developing in this environment
Solid understanding of development in the following web technologies relevant to our stack:
Experience developing fully responsive ecommerce websites and applications
Comfortable working with chrome inspector debugging tools
Knowledge of headless cms architecture and how to interact with RESTful APIs and data in JSON format
Proficient working knowledge of git version control
Strong understanding of PHP development and wordpress
1) This is a programming job. You MUST have 4+ years experience in web and software development technology.
2) You MUST have experience in woocommerce or have completed some online training in this platform to be considered for this role.
3) You MUST be in London and able to come into the office and work on location.
4) You MUST be fluent in English.
Salary/Rate: £67 – £68
Moin, für meinen Kunden im Großraum Hamburg suche ich einen PHP Entwickler (m/w/d) Rahmendaten: Start: Ab sofort Laufzeit: Bis Jahresende Auslastung: Vollzeit Remote: Aktuell 100%, später 1 Tag/ Woche vor Ort Standort:…