About the opportunity
The Manager of Solution Architects is a leader in the Professional Services org, which is principally outward-facing. Solution Architects have credibility with technologists and developers of all levels and are effective liaisons with all kinds of customer stakeholders (developers, content creators, marketing, business development). As the leader of this team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with international customers and partners, from visionary brands to innovative digital agencies. Your people management skills, technical guidance, strategic advice and product expertise will help them make the right decisions and achieve success with their projects.
You will work very closely with your team as well as leaders and team members from Customer Success, Sales/Account Executives, Marketing, Product and Pre-Sales Solution Engineers. You will be the bridge between Solution Services and the rest of the company.
Your domain expertise will also enable you to provide industry thought leadership on the topics of content structuring, microservices architectures, and content deployment and delivery best-practices. You’ll share this knowledge via blogs, writing whitepapers, leading training workshops, or speaking at conferences.
What to expect?
- You will lead the Solution Architecture team and own the technical strategy and execution around onboarding our customers and continuously driving value once they’ve launched
- You will align and work closely with Sales to discover, scope, present and sell Services offerings
- You contribute towards Content Strategy thought-leadership and organize/deploy implementation best practices so they optimize onboarding time to value
- You own the implementation methodology focused on prescriptively and proactively getting a customer to value as quickly as possible
- You collaborate closely with the Customer Success Management team on driving Customers to value.
- You create a strategy to provide ongoing consultation and advice to all customers about the company’s features and architectural design best-practices, thereby aiding their projects’ long-term success
- You develop and evolve workshops and services to customers using us to support them in achieving their technical and business objectives
- You provide thought leadership on API-first & headless as the right approach for the management and delivery of content in today’s multi-channel world
- you synthesize and communicate industry insights and customer feedback to our Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams
What you need to be successful:
- In depth experience in Lead Engineering or Consulting positions for a developer-focused/technical SaaS company
- Hands-on experience with programming in several of the following languages: Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, and Python
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer leading the end-to-end deployment with modern tech stack (JS frameworks, static site generators, REST APIs, GraphQL, CMSs, CDNs, etc.) and mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Experience designing and implementing Scalable Distributed Solutions
- Proven ability to communicate professionally with executive teams, internally and externally, with customers and partners, including CXO-level ability to manage stakeholder interests and navigate customer organizations to ensure successful technical engagements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and motivational skills
- Proven track record of leading change programs across multi-cultural teams.
- Demonstrable success of leading, inspiring and empowering a high-performance technical team.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer skills from previous employment, strong empathy for customers and customer success