Software developers who face programming errors on daily basis are required on long term basis. All you have to do is share your error and solution on our website to get paid. (Budget: ₹600 – ₹1500 INR, Jobs: C Programming, C++ Programming, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Testing)
I need someone to fix some PHP code that has stopped working. (Budget: £10 – £15 GBP, Jobs: Graphic Design, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design)
Desenvolver funcionalidades utilizando conhecimento técnico nas linguagens de programação. Identificar e resolver falhas. Atuar em todo fluxo de desenvolvimento (Desenvolvimento, Teste, Deploy e acompanhamento em produção). Participar de reuniões técnicas e de negócio
Desenvolver funcionalidades utilizando conhecimento técnico nas linguagens de programação. Identificar e resolver falhas. Atuar em todo fluxo de desenvolvimento (Desenvolvimento, Teste, Deploy e acompanhamento em produção). Participar de reuniões técnicas e de negócio??.
Silicon Valley? Dublin? That’s yesterday’s news – tomorrow’s business is made in Bielefeld!
We are the brains behind www.qr-code-generator.com and are looking for extraordinary people to share their experience and expertise – like you!
Do you want to actively shape the development of PHP applications? Are you an expert in both front and backend? Do you want to use your potential and your skills to push our web-based software to the next level?
Then show us your code!
Onsite or remote – we are looking for the perfect addition to our team!
Who we are
Since 2009, Egoditor has been one of the leading software providers for mobile marketing. With more than eight million registered users in over 180 countries, our SaaS solution for creating QR Codes and implementing marketing campaigns is one of the most successful in the industry: http://www.qr-code-generator.com/features
- Holistic development from the optimization of MySQL queries to object-oriented programming and testing of our software.
- Agile development and improvement of our software (analysis, preparation, implementation, testing, and documentation) in collaboration with our teams.
- Troubleshooting and performance improvements.
- Development of new features for our entire product portfolio.
- Assist our support team with the problem analysis and finding solutions for our customers.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in programming of web applications with an OOP Framework (Laravel, Symfony, etc.) and frontend frameworks like Vue.
- Competent handling of the command line (Ubuntu).
- Self-responsibility and a well-structured working method even when handling multiple projects at once.
- International mindset, fluent English (written and oral).
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to pass on your knowledge.
- Experience with unit tests and test automation (PHPUnit, Selenium).
- Experience in API communication and building.
- Experience with AWS, S3, EC2, SES, SQS is an advantage.
In addition to our regular team events and freshly roasted coffee, we also offer you…
- A work climate that allows you to actively help shape a growing SaaS company with your skills.
- Technical challenges which you are going to master together with your team.
- Individual employee experience and regular feedback meetings.
- Great personalities, an appreciative “YOU culture” and short decision-making channels.
- Modern and ergonomic workstations in the stylish “Lenkwerk City” in the heart of Bielefeld.
- Activity room with table tennis, football table, games console, and library.
- Drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- A fully equipped kitchen for cooking, networking, and recharging.
- Option to work from home.
- Company pension scheme.
Want to join us? Send your application incl. code examples to [email protected].
By GitHub Jobs Senior full stack Ruby engineer
We are looking for an experienced Ruby developer to join the CraftCourses.com team full-time and take the lead in the development of the web site, mobile and internal systems. Our ecommerce system is in Ruby on Rails with MySQL and various payment and third-party integrations. We use Elastic search and AWS services. A working knowledge of PHP would come in handy too. We are a small close-knit team and we rely on each other to deliver excellence, whether that be in our approachable customer relations or on our web systems. We have a passion for doing some good in the world and this company delivers on that fully! The role is perfect for someone looking to make Pembrokeshire, with its beautiful coast and mountains, their home, though remote working is an option.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for someone to get up to speed with our codebase quickly, so that means we’ll need you to have significant professional experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
We have some applications running Laravel on PHP that need to be maintained so experience of this is a plus, but an ability and willingness to become comfortable working on them is more important.
We use Codeship CI to run our tests, and we’re expecting the right candidate to be familiar with writing tests and running CI as part of their day-to-day work.
The technologies we work with are:
Ruby on Rails 6
AWS services including Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, ELB and RDS
PHP + Laravel 5.7
CraftCourses.com is a platform to help people experience the joy and satisfaction of making and doing.
Based in Pembrokeshire, we are the UK’s largest creative experience site with online booking and gift vouchers. We have 1.5 million unique visitors per year (2019) and thousands of courses – yet each experience is a personal human connection. We are the opposite of mass market.
Our company culture is all about providing excellent service to our makers, whether they be at the learning or teaching end. We are a force for good in the world, we want to help life become more creative, more satisfying and more meaningful.
We are a small team of 8, so each of us must be multi-talented. This position is no different. Each of us must grow the business. Each of us will play a key role in changing the world around us.
The ideal person for this role has:
A solid track history of developing and maintaining smooth and attractive ecommerce sites
A love of solving problems, coming up with creative solutions and a can-do approach
Exceptional work ethic; the ability to work alone and lead projects to completion
A genuine interest in creativity and our company ethos (i.e. how making and doing is good for us as people).
Solutions-based, clear mind, positive, hardworking, fun, efficient, compassionate, IDEAS!
* Work from home opportunities
* On-site parking
* Flexible working hours
* Company pension
* Casual dress
* Employee discounts
* Company events & social hours
* Birthday off