The internet is your oyster.
KPS3 is seeking a highly-motivated, hands-on developer with a passion for the internet and all things web-related. Developers are responsible for building, testing, debugging, and deploying server-side code for various types of web projects.
This position is also in charge of maintaining websites already in production by implementing new feature requests, security patches, SSL certs, etc. This is a full-time position and the salary will be DoE.
- Basic Understanding of PHP & PHP-based frameworks
- Drupal is a plus
- EE is a plus
- Joomla is a no-no
- Willingness to learn from experienced developers on writing, scaling, and implementing a wide array of development projects
- Experience working with designers & front-end developers to bring designs to life
- Strong writing skills that can apply to technical specifications or documentation about projects
- Strong technical ability to facilitate client and account requests with working solutions
- Experience with source/version control (git)
- Understanding/Experience with object-oriented design, data structures, and problem-solving
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of creating, developing, or maintaining API’s
No formal education experience is required but sample work and the ability to talk and demonstrate an understanding of the position will be expected. KPS3 is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Some perks… notes and company stuff
- We’ve been a finalist for “Best Places to Work” several years and have won it as well
- We pay 100% of your health insurance
- Bonuses, because we are in this together
- 401K match
- Generous PTO Package
- We don’t work on old computers or have old software (well, minus Clients and Profits)
- Your co-workers are smart and fun
- Flexibility, we ask a lot from everyone at KPS3, it’s fair to ask us for some back
- If you want to learn, we will pay for it
- If you want to go to a conference, we encourage it… and pay for it
- Dogs and cats are allowed… assuming they are friendly and trained
Note: KPS3 is currently working full remote during the pandemic but plans on returning to the office when it’s safe for everyone. This means this position could start as a remote position but ultimately would require relocation once that happens. Relocation bonuses are available.